INIU D5CC USB C to C Cable 60W (6.6ft, 2-Pack)
Upgraded 3rd-gen Cable for You: The 3rd-gen cable is here, with a 2X higher output of 60W than previous 3A cables. It enables you to experience wider compatibility not only with laptop but also with Samsung Super Fast Charging. Moreover, it is perfect in every detail, including reinforced longer joint, innovative FlyWeave nylon and more.
- Unrivaled 60W Fast Charges All: Supported by PD and QC 3.0 fast-charge technology, it generates rapid 60W (Max) to all USB-C devices, even your laptops. Fully fuels MacBook Pro 13'' in mere 2.5hrs and MacBook Air in 1.9hrs.
- A Leap of Durability: Unbreakable lengthened joint, FlyWeave denser nylon, and laser-welded metal plug integrate into a cable 10X stronger than normal ones in everyday use. It is built to withstand any twist, tug, or tangle.
- Ultra-flexible Charging with 6.6ft: 6.6ft, 2X longer cable allows flexible charging anywhere in the office, at home or in car. Never need to be glued to the outlet on the wall. Just freely and comfortably charge and play with your device.
- What You Get: 6.6ft USB-C to USB-C cable*2, cable strap*2, user manual*1, 30-day money back guarantee, super long 3-year warranty and life-time technical support. (not fit those phones with USB-A Port.)
- The SAFE Fast Charge Pro: Experience the safest charging with over 38 million global users. At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide an industry-leading 3 years warranty.
JP was sold out.
Don't worry, we are also accelerating production in the JP.
If you need to buy power bank urgently, welcome to buy our other power bank products.
---60W Hyperfast USB C to USB C Cable
Free shipping from local warehouse (US, CA, JP, UK, DE, IT, ES, FR), arrive in 3~5 business days.
All INIU products are covered by a 3-year warranty, starting from the date of your purchase.
30-Day No Question Return
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase.
For any further questions, please get in touch with our service team firstname.lastname@example.org